Join the CustomScoop Team
If you are an innovative, client-focused person who thrives in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment, CustomScoop is the company for you. We offer more than a job, we offer learning opportunities that you never imagined to enhance and develop your career. CustomScoop is committed to mentoring and employee development, your career aspirations will be taken into consideration in defining your role, so that your employment experience will be both extremely challenging and rewarding.
Send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Now Hiring – Sales Account Executive
CustomScoop, a leader in Media Intelligence, delivering customizable media monitoring technology and analysis to our customers in Public Relations, Sales, Marketing, Investor Relations and Competitive intelligence, is looking for an experienced Sales Account Executive to grow and expand our business.
The career path for the right candidate will be to take over all sales, marketing and sales strategy efforts and become the senior sales manager for the company, eventually hiring and leading additional sales staff. Join our small team of brilliant developers, amazing customer service representatives, smart analysts, and entrepreneurial executives as we continue to lead the industry!
Your skills, talents, and energy will have a great impact on the continued growth of our company! If you’re energetic, organized, self-motivated, willing to learn, and love selling, send us an email explaining why you think you are perfect for the job along with your resume.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities (including, but not limited to the following):
- Meet individual sales quota
- Generate new sales prospects and turn them into sales
- Develop new business through prospecting and cold calls
- Drive add-on sales to existing customers
- Assist in creation of sales plans and strategies
- Manage sales pipeline and forecasting in Salesforce.com
- Present solutions through web conferencing presentations
- Explain complex topics effectively
- Conduct contract negotiations
- Command an up-to-date knowledge of competitors and the industry and marketplace
- 2+ years prior sales experience required
- History of meeting and exceeding revenue targets
- Experience selling Internet-based subscription solutions is preferred
- Telemarketing and phone sales experience necessary
- Effective telephone, email & written communication skills
- Experience in using Salesforce.com or other CRM Systems
- Ability to handle several tasks simultaneously
- Understanding of key technology concepts required to sell Internet-based solutions
- BA/BS or equivalent training in business, marketing or sales preferred